(03) 9078 8770

Single Dwelling

1. Description 

Usually, a single residence doesn’t require a planning permit. A planning permit is required if one of the following applies:

1. The size of your property is less than 300sqm, sometimes under 500msq if specified in the schedule to the residential zone.

2. Your property has an overlay ie heritage overlay.

2. Contents Of Our Report 

Part A. Relevant provisions within the State planning policy framework

Part B. Relevant provisions within the Local planning policy framework

Part C. Zoning, schedule to the zone and minimum garden area

Part D. Overlays and schedule to the overlay

Part E. Car parking and clause 54 assessment within Particular Provisions

3. Checklist Of Information We Require

A.     Site plan

B.     Proposed floor plan

C.     Proposed elevations (including any changes to front fence)

D.     Shadow diagrams if applicable



*all prices are presented in Australian Dollars

The thousands of projects that have passed through our office have included a whole array of proposal types and scenarios and the planning policies of each of the 79 councils throughout Victoria have been researched.

Our entire team is committed to the development of this knowledge base maximising our service as a time and cost-effective one.